Maja (The Nocturnal Library)'s Reviews > Sloppy Firsts

Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty

Mar 14, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: tbr-pile-challenge, contemporary-fiction, horrible-whiner, young-adult
Read from December 14 to 15, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sloppy Firsts.

12/15/2011
19.0% ""In a world where Marilyn Manson can’t shock anyone anymore, Marcus knows that wearing the Backstreet Boys T-shirt is one of the most subversive things that he—being "Krispy Kreme," after all—can do. He thinks it’s funny. It is.""

Flannery So funny.

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) I found it on your funny shelf, LOL.

Flannery Classic:-)

Limonessa Maja I can't believe you haven't read this.

message 5: by Maja (The Nocturnal Library) (last edited Dec 15, 2011 04:29AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) No, should I? I even have the first three books, but I just couldn't get into them, no matter how many times I've tried. I'll try again, then. It happens to me sometimes.

I waited two months to start Feed. :(

Limonessa I am so in love with Jessica Darling. But it's not just the plot or *swoon* Marcus Flutie, it's also the language. McCafferty is very good with her slang and has a sense of humor to my taste. You're going to laugh a lot. Pretty much everybody liked the first books. I liked them all five but I'm biased.

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) I have it right here. That's what I'll read the next time I need a good laugh.
I think reading Bumped recently didn't help as I hated every second of it.

Limonessa OH! I haven't read Bumped yet but I was looking forward to it. What was wrong with it?

Limonessa Ok then you can read Sloppy Firsts and blame it on me if it sucks.

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) Everything as far as I'm concerned. But I know some people really liked it. Maybe you will too.
I won't blame you either. :D