Ameliah Faith's Reviews > Driving Me Mad

Driving Me Mad by L.T. Smith

Spooky Mystery
Okay, I totally love this book! First I will tell you a bit about it then I will gush about it.
Its late at night on a back road. Rebecca was lost on the way to her hotel. She feels like someone or something is watching her. Finally she finds a house with a light on and goes to it. Annabelle answers and takes Rebecca into her arms, while holding the young woman, Annabel calls her Ellen... Some really weird stuff happens and while Rebecca is asleep she has some very real nightmares. Later she has them again in her hotel. Rebecca decides to go back to Annabel's only to meet Clare. There is no sign of Annabel's existence anywhere and the house is not the same as it was just a few nights ago. There is an instant connection between Rebecca and Clare and a huge mystery for them to solve. That is all I am willing to share.

Now, let me first say I have NEVER been disappointed with Ms Smith. Her writing is always solid, her characters easy to love and there are excellent story lines. Everything she writes is wonderful but this.... wow, she really brought her A game!! I thought I had at least part of it figured it out but it turned out I was wrong! I was bewildered but in a “oh goody, its a surprise” kind of way. I seriously could not read this fast enough I wanted to throw a tantrum when I had to put it down to fix dinner, who needs food when you have a spooky mystery to solve??? Darn wife... Anyway, I got back to it asap and didn't stop until I was done. Oh my goodness, it is SOOOO good!!! Thank you so very much Ms Smith!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Driving Me Mad.

Started Reading