Ellie Midwood's Reviews > The Walls Of Woodmyst

The Walls Of Woodmyst by Robert E Kreig

Wow! What a wonderful work of fiction! The action starts right in the first chapter, when a feast in the Great Hall of a peaceful and almost pastoral village of Woodmyst gets interrupted by an appearance of a hooded figure near its walls. The hooded figure turns out to be a savaged body, which sends a clear message to all the habitants: we’re coming for you. And soon they do…
Hooded creatures invade the nearby forest ready for an attack, but why? Something about them brings horrifying memories to one of the villagers, Richard’s, mind. Something that happened a long time ago, and what brought a revenge upon his village now.
The action is fast-paced and the plot is so engaging, that it kept me on the edge of my seat. I couldn’t put this one down and read it literally in two days! Special thanks to the author for bringing the characters to life by using humor in their dialogues, I love it when a story sounds very real, and this one certainly did! Amazing book! Looking for more works by the author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Walls Of Woodmyst.

Started Reading