Tanja's Reviews > The Syndicate

The Syndicate by Sophie  Davis

that story starts of quickly with a high end chase trough alleys and markets. stassi is running for her life, her partner not in sight. only at the very last minute does he show and "saves" her.
when both are back at "their" present time you get a more detailed view of how the syndicate works.
two people, runners, are sent back in time to recover old artifacts, artifacts that in turn are sold for a high price.
sometimes a job lasts a few days, or a week. when stassi and gaige volunteer for the next job in paris, at the year 1925, they know it won't be an easy job since it's stated it will at least take 3 weeks. both have their own agenda but after a crash course they travel to "old paris" and get situated. from the first party there it's clear things aren't always what they seem.
what should have been a routine job turns out to be so much more! mystery, danger, friendship,...
a book well worth reading and i'm curious to the next one in the series! this was a new author for me and i wasn't disappointed.

free copy given in exchange for an honest review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Syndicate.

February 6, 2016 – Shelved
Started Reading
February 7, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Barb I received this book fora honest review. Honestly, loved it. My first time traveler book I enjoyed the flash back in and descriptions of the era period clothing etc. I will be anxiously awaiting to here more of Stassi