Danielle's Reviews > Shiver of Fear

Shiver of Fear by Roxanne St. Claire

Mar 12, 2011

Marc is not only charming but very sexy. And he is a former FBI agent that wants to be back in the game. He left the FBI because of his first wife. Now Special Agent Colton Lang has an assignment for him. It is plain and clear his only job is to find Devyn Sterling and bring her back to the states ..no questions asked. With no background on the case Marc ends up going in blind to try and convince Dev that Ireland is not the place for her. Is Marc the man for this job or will he get caught up like he did with his first wife?

Devyn Sterling is the daughter of one of the FBI's most wanted, but she is on her own assignment over in Ireland. On a trip to Ireland she determined to find the missing pieces to a puzzle she has been dying to figure out. Not only does she want these missing pieces to come together but she needs it so she can stop being so cold. When the puzzle finally all comes together will it be enough to make her whole and warm?

Fan Freaking Tastic!! Getting into the book was never a issue. From the first chapter I was interested and invested. Half way through the book I realized this is book two in the series so yes its true I didn't read book one. But I will now. I want to start the story from the first book. I wasn't lost, but it came to the point that I just wanted more.

What can I say about sexy FBI agent Marc. Hot, Sexy, and not even predictable. The attraction between him and Devyn was suspenseful. I keep going going okay now...okay now. The anticipation was killing me. Very well drawn out but never boring. It is just enough to keep you on edge for what is about to come. And even than you aren't really ready.

The plot was never dull. One thing after another. Or another problem to solve. Truly captivating. I found myself actually gasping out loud at many parts. *With the husband looking at me like I was choking.* You think it will go one way but totally makes a u turn and your caught watching it unfold from side of the road. Not only is this a romantic suspense adventure but it is also heart stopping.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shiver of Fear.

March 12, 2011 – Started Reading
March 12, 2011 – Shelved
page 1
0.26% "Arc :-)"
page 27
page 40
page 74
19.42% "Sigh. Marc is FBI and charming. Win!"
page 123
page 186
March 13, 2011 –
page 276
72.44% "Now I really need my own FBI agent...damn"
March 13, 2011 – Finished Reading