Claudie Arseneault's Reviews > Screaming Down Splitsville

Screaming Down Splitsville by Kayla Bashe

bookshelves: indie, lgbt

I am a big sucker for evil scientists and characters finding love/companionship while imprisoned and experimented upon (not a surprise to anyone who's read my book). AND I love Kayla Bashe's writing, so when I heard she now had a f/f take on this trope? Let's just say I was thrilled.

SCREAMING DOWN SPLITSVILLE didn't disappoint. I can't be properly eloquent tonight, but I had fun from beginning to end, want to send endless cuddles Emma's way, and am infinitely glad Flip is there for that. And while the book as a whole is a nice ride, the climax in particular is a piece of pure, intense writing. Loved it.

If anything, this novella's main problem is its shortness. Don't get me wrong, I love the short, sweet, and intense stories Bashe constantly puts out, but darn would I have loved to have *more* of this particular one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Screaming Down Splitsville.

February 5, 2016 – Shelved
February 5, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
February 20, 2016 – Started Reading
February 22, 2016 –
page 22
66.67% "someone please get me my own Flip <3\n \n Also, Escape From Evil Scientists + labs and tests will forever make me think of Andeal and Maniel. ^^"
February 23, 2016 – Finished Reading