Katherine's Reviews > Enticed

Enticed by Jessica Shirvington

bookshelves: favorites
Read 2 times. Last read March 25, 2011 to March 27, 2011.

Amazing!! This was even better than the first book - tying in so much world history to this fantasy genre without forcing religion on the readers just adds a whole new layer to the story and depth of emotions in the writing. Love the new characters, although the Violet/Lincoln situation is absolute heartbreaking torture! Please let's have some (positive) resolution come October's book three - can I really wait that long?!

Addition: this reminds me a lot of an angel take of the Vampire Academy series (fantastic!) - forbidden romance, main character who has a backbone and opinion, fights/battles without being annoying or boring, and a story that keeps you guessing!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Enticed.

March 11, 2011 – Shelved
March 25, 2011 – Started Reading
page 1
page 48
11.62% "Liking it so far. Wish there was a little more explanation of what happened in the first book though, as there's been too many stories read in between these two!"
page 157
March 27, 2011 – Finished Reading
May 11, 2011 – Shelved as: favorites
Started Reading (Audio CD Edition)
August 1, 2015 – Finished Reading (Audio CD Edition)
August 9, 2015 – Shelved (Audio CD Edition)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

Jackie Munro Agreed. Except, as much as I love Violet, I still think Rose is more awesome. But I might just be bias. :)

Katherine True, I do love Rose. And we can't forget Dimitri!
They're still both so different in my mind so I don't really compare them for "favourite" positions. Although I do see Violet as a fellow Aussie, so she is close to my heart... no, stop it! haha

Jackie Munro Aussies ARE always better. :)
I don't have favourites either. Except, Rose seems more...memorable!!! (that's the word) Probably because she's such a bright character, and is funny with her Rose-logic. She always cracks me up, but Violet seems more...ordinary, in a way. I don't know how to describe it. Violet seems more like me.

Jackie Munro Violet is still a total bada** and is super-awesome, which is NOT like me. Oh, I can't wait until Endless comes out!!!

It's driving me nuts!!!

Shelby Davis If you love The Violet Eden Chapters so much, help us push this book more public by helping out on our page http://violetedenchapters.wikia.com/w...