♛Tash's Reviews > Wizard and Glass

Wizard and Glass by Stephen King

it was ok

It pains me to give this book just 2 stars but I skimmed more than a quarter of it, because I just want to get to the goddamned tower, take a selfie, then go home.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wizard and Glass.

February 3, 2016 – Started Reading
February 3, 2016 – Shelved
February 3, 2016 –
5.0% "*takes a deep breath*

here we go

"
February 4, 2016 –
10.0% "RIDDLES...more fucking riddles! Just like the damned friendsday videos clogging FB rn...srsly\n \n "
February 5, 2016 –
21.0% ""God help us": "
February 7, 2016 –
28.0% "Didnt get much reading today because GO BRONCOS!"
February 9, 2016 –
33.0% "My Kindle keeps telling me I've only read 33%, it feels like 150% to me. I think this book has Middle child book syndrome."
February 10, 2016 –
43.0% ""And between them a current that was like nothing he had ever felt in his life. It ran like a river and shook like a fever."\n \n Wow SK can write them kissy-kissy scenes darned well.\n \n "
February 12, 2016 –
72.0% "Is it just me or this is shaping up to be like a Mexican telenovela. Mi abuela would approve."
February 15, 2016 –
95.0% "Home stretch... I can do this"
February 15, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

Vanessa J. This rating shouln't make me happy, but it does. >:D (Btw, would you wait for me to finish Ruin & Rising? Reading 5 books is a difficult task; 6 would be impossible!)

message 2: by Deanna (new)

Deanna I seriously love your gifs. I love the "That's Enough" one especially. So many times a day that I want to scream that!! lol...

♛Tash Vane wrote: "This rating shouln't make me happy, but it does. >:D (Btw, would you wait for me to finish Ruin & Rising? Reading 5 books is a difficult task; 6 would be impossible!)"

You are evil that's why you're happy I 2 starred a book. Nah we'll start Wolves of Calla as soon as our current reads free up a bit.

♛Tash Deanna wrote: "I seriously love your gifs. I love the "That's Enough" one especially. So many times a day that I want to scream that!! lol..."

Lol! Don't we all wanna scream that at some point in our daily lives. Thanks Deanna :)

message 5: by Ln (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ln Then maybe you shouldn't choose a 900-pages-book out of the middle of a series of 8 books? :-D