Wall-to-wall books - wendy's Reviews > Hershey's Choice

Hershey's Choice by Darlene Fredette

Feb 03, 2016

Super cute! This was a real nice romantic, flirty, but clean chick-lit type story. Just my genre!
This has a good spider-webby plot that will keep you turning the pages and wondering what will happen next.

I really liked the two main characters - Ryan and Britt (and of course, Hershey, the dog, even though I am not a dog person). They are fun and quirky and Ryan is the kind of leading man that grows on you. I loved all the flirting going on in here. That's what I really want in a romance - the flirting! The eye contact, the light touches, the subtle smiles, the suggestive comments - all this is what gets to my heart. I guess I am a hopeless romantic. I don't want explicit sex, to me that's not romantic, but all the flirty little moments - now that's romantic! Darlene is great at that - And this one has a lot. Almost enough to give you goosebumps.
I love the way she wrapped it up in a nice sweet ending too! And you know how important that is to me.

If you are looking for a clean, but fun flirty and quirky little romance - this is it.
PS&BTW - you don't have to love dogs to love this book!I am not a dog lover, alas - I am a cat lover! I kind of felt like such a trader reading this book because I did fall in love with Hershey.
This is my 4th book by this author! She is a good solid romance writer.

Hershey's Choice
Law of Attraction
One Sweet Christmas
Twist of Faith

Thank you Darlene for sending me your latest book for my honest review - always a pleasure!

Check out my full review and enter to win a bookmark made by the author - http://wall-to-wall-books.blogspot.co...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hershey's Choice.

Started Reading