Sheila's Reviews > The Girl in the Box

The Girl in the Box by Sheila Dalton

Mar 10, 2011

(Review from the author)
Read in March, 2011

I wanted to add this to my list of authored books but I couldn't figure out how!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girl in the Box.

message 1: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Just received my copy today. Can't wait to dive in.(O:

Sheila Sheila wrote: "Just received my copy today. Can't wait to dive in.(O:"

Hi, Sheila
I hope you like it. It's always scary when someone reads your book. I guess you know the feeling. Btw, did you win it or buy it? Either way, I hope you enjoy it.

message 3: by Sheila (new)

Sheila I bought the book. I was doing some Christmas shopping on Amazon, I like to look at the books before I check out. I bought The Girl in the box and The Hours.

Sometimes in Pennsylvania we can get bad snow storms this time a year and can't get around to well. I always have a good supply of books and yarn for knitting.(O:

Sheila Sheila wrote: "I bought the book. I was doing some Christmas shopping on Amazon, I like to look at the books before I check out. I bought The Girl in the box and The Hours.

Sometimes in Pennsylvania we can get ..."

We get lots of snowstorms here in the Frozen North, of course. That's the best thing about them. Curling up with a good book. I wish I had a working fireplace!

Sheila Sheila wrote: "Sheila wrote: "I bought the book. I was doing some Christmas shopping on Amazon, I like to look at the books before I check out. I bought The Girl in the box and The Hours.

Sometimes in Pennsylva..."

I forgot to say thanks so much for buying it!