Debbie's Reviews > A Whisker of Trouble

A Whisker of Trouble by Sofie Ryan

F 50x66

bookshelves: animal-cozies, 2016-craving-for-cozies-challenge, general-craft-cozies

I loved this book as I do the series, each book gets better and better. I can't begin to stress how much I love all the characters in this book. The relationship between Sarah and the group of elderly ladies known as Charlotte's Angels is so much fun. The personalities are not over the top but they aren't so mild that it stops them from throwing zingers, I had many laugh out loud moments throughout. I love that the teens respect the elders and the elders do not treat the young like idiots, very refreshing. Of course, I can't forget Elvis, the lie detecting cat, the conversations that Sarah has with him also had me laughing. We get to see her brother in this book, and a hint of romance is in the air. The mystery was excellent, I could not figure it out, just when I thought I had there would be a new twist, which all came to a satisfactory conclusion. I will definitely continue with this series, it has quickly moved to one of my favorites.
**I received this book from the author in exchange for a fair and honest review, and this is my honest opinion**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Whisker of Trouble.

February 2, 2016 – Shelved