Jennifer Finn's Reviews > Honor Me

Honor Me by Chelle Bliss

This is the sixth book in the Men of Inked series. I love the Gallo family and was so excited to hear about this book. Chelle Bliss is an amazing storyteller who is so very talented and I love her books. Joey is my favorite Gallo so I was excited that this was about him and Suzy and of course the rest of the family appears in the book also. At one point I was crying my eyes out and cursing Chelle Bliss but it turned out to be misdirection. Joey and Suzy Gallo have their adorable little girl, Gigi and are now expecting twin girls (poor Joey). Gigi is a total Daddy's girl and she's also a lot like her Aunt Izzy, which is hysterical. Suzy is feeling fat and unattractive and doesn't understand how Joey could possibly want her or love her. Her depression continues after the twins are born and Joe is scared of what will happen to his beloved wife and their marriage. He talks her into seeing someone and after months of therapy she is back to her usual happy and confident self. Just when they think everything is peaceful their perfect life is threatened. When Thomas Gallo was a DEA agent he went undercover and took down the Sun Devils MC from the inside. Two of the MC members have been released from prison on a technicality and they know who Thomas really is and they want revenge. Can the Gallo men and James keep their women safe without scaring them too much ? I really loved this book, it was funny as hell, sad, sweet and just really friggin' good.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Honor Me.

February 2, 2016 – Shelved
February 2, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
May 10, 2016 – Started Reading
May 10, 2016 –
May 10, 2016 –
86.0% "I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I AM READING ! THIS IS COMPLETE FUCKING BULLSHIT !"
May 10, 2016 – Finished Reading