Chesney's Reviews > Painting Rain

Painting Rain by Annette K. Larsen

I knew this book was going to be amazing. If you read Annette K. Larsen's previous books which I highly recommend, Just Ella,Missing Lily,Saving Marilee you get to know a little about Lorraina or Raina and who she is. I am so glad a book was written about her. I felt after reading this I had a better opinion of her and the struggles she faced. No novel would not be complete without a hero. I became smitten with West from the beginning. He is a good man and even handsome as Raina perfectly describes him. I would love to hear his point of view someday! One of my favorite moments in the book which brings out my romantic side is towards the end and this even says what kind of person West is. " I love you, Raina. I want you to know that. I can't say when exactly it happened only by the time I recognized it, I was so in love with you that I knew there was no going back, no getting out of it. And even if there was, I didn't want a way out." Be still my heart!! If you are looking for clean romantic novels, this is it!! 4.5 stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Painting Rain.

February 1, 2016 – Shelved