Errin's Reviews > Wires and Nerve

Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer

10281945

bookshelves: graphic-novels, young-adult, 2017

That was so fun! The Lunar Chronicles is such a satisfying series, we have all these amazing characters, a full story arc AND an "after" to the "happily ever after". Cinder is dealing with the pressures that come with taking up the lunar crown including the task of rounding up lunar wolf operatives causing trouble on Earth. She sends Iko to hunt them down. Iko has always been Cinder's fun, spunky sidekick. She has this bubbly personality and loves her friends so much but as much as she tries to keep the longing down, she still knows she'll never be a real human. (But she's real enough okay!) Her scenes with Kinney were so funny because he's such a jerk but that's only because he doesn't get it... yet... The Cress/Thorne moments and Cinder/Winter interactions that I desperately hoped for in Winter, I got them here! <3 <3 <3 My only complaint is a tiny personal one because I imagined the art style to be like Saga or Monstress and this was more cartoonish. All in all, I am beyond pleased and excited for Volume 2!

Before reading:

The Lunar Chronicles is The Gift That Keeps Giving

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wires and Nerve.

February 1, 2016 – Shelved