Matilda L.'s Reviews > Last Sacrifice

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

5102040
Mar 09, 2011

bookshelves: paranormal, romance, english-review

I'm honestly not sure what I should say about this book. It is amazing, but if you`re reading this review that maybe means you read the other books and you already know that this series is amazing.

Last Sacrifice is a spellbinding, roller-coaster like ending to a wonderful series.
Though I didn't wanted it to end like it did, Richelle Mead has a wonderful stile of writing and I was totally satisfied with the way she put the end into words. Honestly she could have killed EVERYONE at the end of this novel in a Shakespear-like tragedy and I still would be satisfied because she would have written it in such a wonderful way. I'm just happy she doesn't try to sell washing machines, because I would probably buy a dozen without needing one.
But enough about this fabulous author, let's get back to the book:
The outcome of this book wasn't really forseeable, though there were moments that foreshadowed the ending, but you can recognize them just from looking back already knowing how it will end.
Watching the characters develop through such a lot of action and feelings, which where all perfectly described by the author and came to life within the pages, did never get boring, even not in the sixth book.
Richelle Mead started this series with a BANG and she ended it with a even bigger BADAM!!
And once again: This book is amazing!

Now Bloodlines can come. I'm really determined to find out what happens next to this breathtaking characters.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Last Sacrifice.

March 9, 2011 – Shelved