Jazmin's Reviews > The Belt

The Belt by Agatha Rae

Wow. I read this book a few months ago and it completely messed with my head. You get to be inside the mind of main character, John Smith, and it's not a very pretty mind. He is someone you will completely hate. The book is very well written and has a great flow with very well written characters. It's not my usual type books I read, but I wasn't disappointed.

It starts of with getting to know the multiple lives he's living. He is a shitty person and a complete asshole who isn't satisfied living his married life with his family, so he's created three other ones with other women. He is a pathological liar and an extremely selfish man who is also the master of making women feel sorry for him and fall on his feet.

Once his life starts turning upside down, he begins to lose his mind. But at this point you already hate him so much that it doesn't make you feel the least bit sorry for what he's going through. And then you start to wonder, what the deal with that belt? Well if you want to find out to should read Agatha Rae's book because I will tell you, it's a complete mind fuck. In a good way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Belt.

January 30, 2016 – Started Reading
January 30, 2016 – Shelved
January 30, 2016 –
36.0% "What's up with those dreams? I have a feeling he's going to start losing it soon! What's the matter with you John, you stupid asshole!"
January 31, 2016 – Finished Reading