Nomes's Reviews > The 10 PM Question

The 10 PM Question by Kate De Goldi
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The 10 PM Question.

March 9, 2011 – Shelved
November 3, 2016 – Shelved as: i-own
November 3, 2016 – Shelved as: you-make-me-laugh-so
November 3, 2016 – Shelved as: you-make-me-smile

oliviasbooks What's "p"?

Nomes oh, i keep meaning to edit my shelves so the "p" makes more sense (if anyone else wondered, like you ;)).

my "p" shelf are my preorders :) just so i can keep track of what i have paid for ~ and separate the books from my to-read list (which i often scour to see what i should acquire...)

oliviasbooks Ah. Double p = paid and preordered :-)
B.t.w.: I love the German cover: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/99...
... although my colleague said it kept her son from trying to read it (she was sure it was perfect for him).

message 4: by Nomes (last edited Nov 06, 2011 01:47PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nomes :)

oh, i love the german edition! i had never seen it. i think it is my fave of all 3 editions so far :) (i will have to put it on my blog, when i get around t o doing another covers post :)

I preordered this one last night, and paid $4 something for it. cannot believe how cheap that it!

oliviasbooks Oh, thanks for the tip, Nomes. 3.77 at TBD.uk. Thus I followed suit.

Nomes cool :) I am certain I will like the book.

In fact, my sister (who does not read as much as I do, but still loves reading ~ and also YA is her fave genre even though she is 28) recommended the book to me at the end of last year and said I would love it. So, will be glad to finally get a copy (I always wait for the paperback, especially as the hard cover is $16 and the paperback was less than $5 to order.

And I have plenty of books to keep me going until then :)

oliviasbooks Got my copy, too!