Michael Adcock's Reviews > The ISIS Apocalypse: The History, Strategy, and Doomsday Vision of the Islamic State

The ISIS Apocalypse by William McCants

Well informed and highly relevant. If you want to understand wtf is going on you need to read this. Certainly changed some of my well entrenched views on the topic. I never really brought into the highly divided Muslim world line, but after reading this I do understand how divided it is, and why. I also begrudgingly have changed my mind on blowing them up with overwhelming military firepower. That is exactly what they want, and will only exasperate the whole situation. An absolute dogs breakfast of a situation. No easy answers.

My view? Religion is still screwing us over as a human race and people everywhere need to harden up and morally stand on their own two feet. Believe in God by all means, but keep it as a personal relationship. Religion, any religion, is only ever about humans controlling other humans, has nothing to do with God, and is utterly evil.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The ISIS Apocalypse.

January 29, 2016 – Started Reading