Edit~A's Reviews > Protect Her: Part One

Protect Her by Ivy Sinclair

Jan 28, 2016

bookshelves: arcs

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to NetGalley and Shadow Creek Press.)

Demons were crawling all over Calamata Island for the first time in a decade. Somebody had to make sure that the humans didn’t suffer for it.

The story was good, a fast read, and short. It was really good, but I think with that rush something was missing, in my opinion it could have more details.
First chapter, the way it started was confusing, but you get caught in the story really fast.

I had a feeling I was scratching the surface of some ugly truths that I really didn’t want to know.

Riley, is a handsome and the best Necromancer, who works for the police, to hunt on demons and pull information out of them.

Paige is a lost girl, who does't remember anything about her life from 3 years ago, and suddenly her world turns upside down, and now there are demons, who want to hunt her. And she knows that it has to do something with her accident, but what, she doesn't.

This time, I was going to give fate and life the big middle finger.

The characters have chemistry, I love it. But they kind of fall in love too fast, even though there is nothing between them yet, but showing jealousy signs after 3 hours of meeting and not in the best circumstances is kind of fast, well that's what I think.

But the story, itself was interesting and I'm sure Supernatural fans will love it. Well who doesn't love Angels, Demons and sexy Hunters??

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Protect Her.

January 28, 2016 – Shelved