Bella's Reviews > Where He Ends and I Begin

Where He Ends and I Begin by Cardeno C.

Jan 28, 2016

liked it
bookshelves: 2016, audiobook, dirty-mouth, m-m, panty-dropping-hot

3.5 Stars

Nate and Jake - These guys are just incredible together. Their moms were best friends and they were raised together so this is definitely a friends to lovers story.

What I loved:
- Jake never once felt ashamed or doubted his love for Nate. He would do anything for him.
- These two have some smoking hot chemistry.
- Very sweet love story.
- Alternating POV - my favorite way to read a story.

What I didn't like:
- With the alternating POV, each scene was told, twice - once from Nate's POV, then from Jake's POV. This got so repetitive. Drove me CRAZY. The story could have been cut in half.
- There was so much sex. Don't get me wrong, I like a sexy story. But there was just so. much. sex.
So.
Much.
Sex.
Dare I say, too much. Even for erotica. After a while, I started to skim the sex, it was that much.
- Misunderstandings galore. Assumptions and misunderstandings were the cause of the angst - once the characters started openly communicating, they were both on the same page. With those misunderstandings I just want to reach into the story and slap them silly!

Bottom line, I loved reading about Jake and Nate. They were soul-mates and made SUCH a great couple.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where He Ends and I Begin.

January 28, 2016 – Started Reading