E Reader's Reviews > Sweet Obsession

Sweet Obsession by J.  Daniels

Totally Obssessed!!

I love this book! This series is just fantastic!! It is so funny and it gets so steamy!! The characters are so incredible, you want to have them be your friends in real life!!
So Brooke was the wild one. She just enjoyed sex, no need for cuddling or commitment, just lots and lots of sex. That is until just across the street Mason moved in. Mason was an Australian and had just opened the Hot Yoga Studio across from Dylan's bakery, where Brooke works.
Brooke takes a box of cupcakes over to Mason, to "welcome him to the neighborhood." However, from the moment they meet, you can feel their chemistry. Both are blown away from their connection. Brooke decides that she just wants to have sex, but Mason has other plans.
This was a great book about the pursuit of love. Mason is super sweet and he goes after Brooke and Brooke fights him all the way. I just loved this story. It was so well written, the love scenes were smokin' hot! The rest of it made me laugh and just was so engaging that I couldn't put the book down. I fell in love with Mason, right along with Brooke. It was great, plus I was listening to the story on audible, so I was able to hear the Aussie accent and let me say WOW!! It was awesome!!!! This whole series is just incredible! I would totally recommend it, it is worth every penny!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Obsession.

Started Reading