Lissette's Reviews > Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz

Jan 27, 2016

Beautiful! Such an amazing story about friendship, family, and sexuality. Along with the ideas of how masculinity is viewed from both Aristotle and Dante. I loved the parents and how their presence were in the book. I adored the friendship between Aristotle and Dante. I liked how the story wasn't necessary a coming out story for either boy, it was more about two characters who were discovering themselves. There were beautiful quotes that I wanted to highlight but sadly I couldn't because it was a library book. I'm happy that there is going to be a sequel! I need to know happens to the boys and their families. Does Ari write to his brother? Did Dante's mom have a boy or girl? More importantly, did Ari and Dante go to prom together? These are questions that I need answers to. Highly recommend this book to anyone. I am definitely buying my own copy.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe.

January 27, 2016 – Shelved