Jill Myles's Reviews > Master of the Mountain

Master of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair

Mar 07, 2011

Cherise Sinclair is my new craaaaack.

ETA - So I liked this one, but I didn't get the HOLY CRAPS EATING MY BRAIN vibe that I did from the others? I think maybe I failed to connect to the heroine. I'm still up for reading the next one in the series, though! Can't wait!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Master of the Mountain.

Nicole "Like"

Jill Myles Nicole wrote: ""Like""

Heee hee. We are junkies.

Nicole We really are!

Adia2728 Now I have to try this author next. You're killing me!

Jill Myles Try her! I think you'll really like it. :)

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Looks interesting. Is this the first in a series, do you know? :)

Jill Myles Melissa wrote: "Looks interesting. Is this the first in a series, do you know? :)"

It is the first in a series, yup. I read her Shadowlands series and they're separate (but equally good).

Betty A. Just ordered Master of the Mountain. Can't wait to read it.

Nicole I demand you read The Dom's Dungeon next and report back!!

message 10: by Cat Russell (new)

Cat Russell  (Addicted2Heroines) HOLY CRAPS EATING MY BRAIN vibe

LMAO Interesting phrase

Betty A. Just finished reading Master of the Mountain and loved it. Damn so wonderfully real. The only fiction were the characters. Where the he'll was that Dom 15 years ago. This book deserves A plus rating!

Bella I just started reading her books! At first I was hesitant b/c I was worried it would be too much for me to accept but lo and behold, I enjoyed it very much:)

message 13: by Jill (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jill Myles BeguileThySorrow... wrote: "I just started reading her books! At first I was hesitant b/c I was worried it would be too much for me to accept but lo and behold, I enjoyed it very much:)"

Yeah! I think that is the best thing about her books is that they're very accessible for those that aren't necessarily familiar with the lifestyle she writes about. Very hot, enjoyable books. :)