AC Squared Book Blog's Reviews > Remembering Us

Remembering Us by Stacey Lynn

bookshelves: favorites

Profound. This is the best word I can use to describe my feelings for this book. I'm not really sure I read the summary of this book, I just new it was Stacey Lynn and I love her books. I'm pretty glad I didn't know, because I was surprised every step of the way.

When I had realized what happened to Amy I was dumbfounded. I'm not sure how I would feel if I were in her shoes, to not remember the last two years of my life. To not remember falling in love and being in love with the man I live with. All of this is just one of the reasons this book is profound. Then there's how she would start remembering things, by dreaming. She went through so much in such a short period of time and to be completely lost like she is, I'm not sure how I would cope. She did so well though.

And Adam, oh how my heart just broke for him. To have your girlfrend of two years have no clue who you are, let alone know that how much you loved each other. He had to help her find out who she was today and why she was the person she was today. That's a very hard thing to do, and then he was going through so much inner termoil that she had no idea about because she didn't remember him. I felt for him so much, all of the unknowns, for both of them really.

Stacey did such a great job in how she executed this book. From how Amy would remember things, to how Adam would react to her actions, everything was so perfect thought out. What I liked most was how she helped them remember how they fell in love, the little things. Also, I loved how she helped Amy see why she had became the person she was. All of it was so relevant to today and how a couple would evolve in today's society.

All of it was perfect and it just made me remember why I love her writing so darn much!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Remembering Us.

January 26, 2016 – Shelved