Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads's Reviews > Last Call

Last Call by Staci Hart

I freaking LOVE this series. And I love these characters. And I LOVE this authors writing. And I love everything about the Habits crew. I HIGHLY recommend meeting these characters. Each book is so fantastic. From West and Lily in With a Twist, to Maggie and Cooper in Chaser, to Rose and Tricky in Last Call. Each book is unique and perfect and filled with amazingness. Seriously... I LOVE the feeelssss and I just LOVED this. Sigh... FULL REVIEW TO COME!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Last Call.

January 26, 2016 – Started Reading
January 26, 2016 – Shelved
January 27, 2016 – Finished Reading
January 29, 2016 –

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

message 1: by DW (new)

DW I just bought books 1 and 2.... Yay!!

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads DW wrote: "I just bought books 1 and 2.... Yay!!"

OMG. WOOHOOOOOO!!! I hope you LOVE them, DW!

Karen Thanks! I've read books one and two and loved them so I preordered the the 3rd. Can't wait to read Tricky and Rose's story!

message 4: by London (new)

London Hi there, just curious who the tatt'd up girl he comes back with is that's mentioned in the blurb? I'm not interested in reading it if he's seeing/ sleeping with someone else when he's allegedly trying to win her back.

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads London wrote: "Hi there, just curious who the tatt'd up girl he comes back with is that's mentioned in the blurb? I'm not interested in reading it if he's seeing/ sleeping with someone else when he's allegedly tr..."

Hi London, so the girl mentioned in the blurb is Ronnie. And she is not really a part of this story. She's in it, but she's not a big part of it. There's really nothing going on there. Though, she is the reason Rose decides she's done with Tricky. That said, there is NO cheating. He's seeing no one. And he is loyal. There was never any cheating going on. So no worries.