Sara ♥'s Reviews > Conspiracy in Death

Conspiracy in Death by J.D. Robb

Mar 06, 2011

bookshelves: 2011, mystery, suspense, romance, futuristic, 2012, 2013, audiobook, 2016, challenge-audio-500-2016, urban, tear-jerker, 2017, challenge-audio-1000-2017
Read from January 11 to 18, 2017

January 11-18, 2017

April 6-7, 2016

Ah, Conspiracy.... You know, it's funny, but I'm not the HUGEST fan of the actual murder case in this one. I mean, it's fine. I don't DISLIKE it. At least it's not totally sick or disgusting. Wrong, of course. Murder = BAD BAD BAD, but it wasn't sexual or terribly bloody or even painful (thank you anesthesia). But anyway, to me, it's just sorta.... a means to an end, I guess... Because it's such a far-reaching conspiracy (oh... THAT's why it's called that! DUH!), it allows for all the personal-ish stuff to happen.... which is just fictional GOLD! I totally cried. Even though this is, apparently, my 7th time reading it! (Have I really not read this in the last 2 years???? REALLY???)

PLUS, in this book we're introduced to Trueheart, Dr. Dimatto, Baxter, AND Webster!!! I ♥ all of them!!! I don't think "gold" is the right word! How about PLATINUM!!!

So yeah, there's a reason this is my mom's favorite and in my top 5!! (It's going to take a VERY special book to top Treachery in Death!!)

December 7-8, 2013

One of my favorites!!!

February 21-25, 2013

September 1-7, 2012

February 6-7, 2012

May 10-12, 2011

OH! This is the first story with Trueheart and Dr. Dimatto AND Webster! YAY!

This is the book where people no one will miss start turning up with internal organs surgically removed. Lovely. Oh, and the one where there's a REALLY WITCHY cop who tries to stir up trouble for Eve .... OH... This one was GOOD!!!! SO SO GOOD! *Switch to 5 stars*

The mystery in this one was good, but the OTHER stuff that happens makes this book SO GREAT! We learn SO MUCH about Eve in this book!

Anyway, this book is full of great stuff. I believe this is the first book that requires Eve to pull in international help (due to international like-crimes she finds). She keeps butting heads with another female cop. We learn about someone EVE had a relationship with in the past (as opposed to the multitudes of women Roarke's had). Eve's threatened right and left from all sorts of sources.

Then CRAP starts hitting the fan... and the rest of this is going to be spoilery...

(view spoiler)

March 6-7, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Conspiracy in Death.

03/06