Naksed's Reviews > Ashes in the Wind

Ashes in the Wind by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss

Three Huge, Terrible Misunderstandings and still three quarters to get through? Knowing that I am going to hear h shout "you Damn YANKEEE" a thousand more times then proceed to smear dirt on her face and hair in some sort of bizarro reverse Mrs. Doubtfire scheme? I can't even.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ashes in the Wind.

January 24, 2016 – Shelved
January 24, 2016 – Shelved as: flowery
January 24, 2016 – Shelved as: historical-romance
January 24, 2016 – Shelved as: purple-prose-galore
January 24, 2016 – Shelved as: ow-om-drama

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

Karla KEW was such a repeat fail for me. So many words, so blasted little content. @___@

message 2: by Naksed (new) - added it

Naksed Karla wrote: "KEW was such a repeat fail for me. So many words, so blasted little content. @___@"

I have only ever liked one book of hers. I was toying with just re-reading it last night but decided to take a chance instead :(

message 3: by Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) (last edited Jan 29, 2016 10:51PM) (new)

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) This was the first "dirty" book I ever read. I was 8, and found the word "nipple" titillating. That's literally all I can remember about this story.

Hilarious review, Nak! Thanks for the laugh.

message 4: by Naksed (new) - added it

Naksed Bgurl wrote: "This was the first "dirty" book I ever read. I was 8, and found the word "nipple" titillating. That's literally all I can remember about this story.

Hilarious review, Nak! Thanks for the laugh."

LoL you read this at 8???!!! That's hilarious :))))

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Yeah, but don't tell my Mom! She'd be horrified if she knew I found her stash. ;D