Jacquie's Reviews > Indefinite

Indefinite by Corinne Michaels

5+++ "LadyKiller" Stole My Heart Stars

OHHHHH MYYYYY GAAAWWWDDDD!!! Corinne Michaels has done it, yet again!!! The MASTER of the CLIFFHANGER has taken my heart and twisted it into a mangled mess....and I ABSOLUTELY wouldn't have it any other way!!!

Indefinite is the long-awaited love story of Quinn Miller and Ashton Caputo, told in dual POV. Quinn, a former Navy Seal who worked on the same teams as the other Salvation Series men (Jackson, Liam and Mark), is just as ALPHA, just as possessive, but he REALLY has no clue! Ashton, from the very first chapter, became my spirit character! I LOVED every single thing about this book....the banter, the angst, the lack of trust, the heart-palpitating chemistry, the sizzling heat. the heart-break! But most of all I loved how I FELT the love between these two! And I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end....that ISN'T the end because I NEED to know what Ms. Michaels has up her sleeve in Infinite!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Indefinite.

January 24, 2016 – Shelved
January 24, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
June 11, 2019 – Started Reading
June 13, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

Louisa I can't WAIT for Infinite either!! Great review!

Jacquie Louisa wrote: "I can't WAIT for Infinite either!! Great review!"

Thanks Louisa! I'm sitting on pins and needles, the anticipation is KILLING ME!!! But, it's kinda exciting, too! When we FINALLY see what Ms. Michaels has in store for us, I'm sure it's gonna BLOW OUR MINDS!

Brianne Maffett The master of cliffhanger is definitely the perfect description of Ms. Michaels!

Jacquie Brianne wrote: "The master of cliffhanger is definitely the perfect description of Ms. Michaels!"

Right??!! She did SUCH an amazing job with Quinn and Ash's story....I can't wait for Infinite!!! Won't be long now

Anna Borody Corinne is the master of cliffhanger's isn't she!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the great review Jacquie!!!!!!!!

Jacquie Thanks so much Anna! I simply CAN'T WAIT for the conclusion and find out what the EVIL Cliffhanger Queen has in store for us!