Stephanie Macdonald's Reviews > Bull Canyon: A Boatbuilder, a Writer and Other Wildlife

Bull Canyon by Lin Pardey

Mar 05, 2011

bookshelves: first-reads

What an adventure! Lin really does a great job at pulling the reader right in! This book is craftily worded and makes for such a smooth read. While I am not into sailing, this book will capture anyone who picks it up! The stories are incredible, one can only dream of experiencing so much out of life and it is so beyond inspirational what these two love birds have been through together. I can only imagine what this kind of living has done for their relationship, amazing. Certainly would push any two people to the limits! I really enjoyed how the scenes, especially nature, were written in such way I felt that I was there. I loved this book. While I am also not much into biographies either, this is much more that that! This is a story that inspires and captures the heart of the reader. I recommend this book to all, while not all of us can take a vacation, it is so nice reading a book that can mentally take you there. I will cherish my signed copy!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bull Canyon.