Kelly's Reviews > Bitten in the Bayou

251943
Mar 04, 2011

bookshelves: ebooks, read-in-2011, paranormal-romance
Read on March 04, 2011

Now this is the type of hot Cajun werewolf action I was looking for. Seriously, if you're going to throw caution to the wind and have a blistering affair with a werewolf, why not go all in and make it a threesome? I mean, I wouldn't object to being housebound in the middle of a wicked storm with two sexy brothers who like to share and occasionally shapeshift into wolves. Maybe that's just me.

In case you couldn't tell, I really liked this one. It was hot, sexy, and a little naughty. My only squick moment was the thought that brother #2 was pushing the boundaries of what brother #1's wolf would allow him to do to Angelica. He had this whole dominance thing going while they were, umm, pleasuring her because he recognized that brother #1's wolf waned to claim her as his own. The thought of brothers sharing a lady doesn't bother me, but one brother pushing the other as they are ... I had a moment.

Still, I liked it. I'm curious if their threesome is something that'll continue into the future since one brother put the claim on her. I guess I'll just have to wait for the next couple of books to find out.

So, yeah. Hot Cajun werewolf threesome. If you're into that (which I apparently am), you'll like this one.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bitten in the Bayou.