Hasini (Ink On Paper)'s Reviews > To All the Boys I've Loved Before

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

6196207
Jan 22, 2016

bookshelves: contemporary, young-adult, favourites
Read 2 times. Last read January 22, 2016 to January 23, 2016.

Wow, the speed I read this at is amazing! Haha! Anyway, this is the second time I'm reading this and I still love it!!!

I love Han's short chapters! It's part of why I read this whole book so quickly! One chapter and I'm like 'Wow! One done, why not go the next?', and the next thing I know I'm done reading!

It's no secret that I love TATBILB! I loved it the first time I read and I haven't even Jenny Han before! The best thing I loved about this book was Lara Jean!

Lara Jean inspires me so much! She inspires me to bake (I baked Scottish Shortbread while reading this!), to pay more attention to what I wear, to collect cool knick-knacks... I'm just in love with this character!

And let's not forget Peter K.! Love this guy to bits! So adorable and charming; he just charms me through paper! Haha!

And then you put these two characters in a book? I'm spellbound! I love the chemistry between these two! Yes, they go through a very rocky road together but I have hope that they end up together! Oh God, what am I saying, if these two split up, I'm gonna cry!

Luckily, I have the next book right here with me, so I don't have to wait around to find out how this goes! *wink wink*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To All the Boys I've Loved Before.

November 24, 2014 – Started Reading (Other Paperback Edition)
November 24, 2014 – Shelved (Other Paperback Edition)
November 24, 2014 –
page 15
4.23% (Other Paperback Edition)
November 25, 2014 –
page 43
11.65% (Other Paperback Edition)
November 25, 2014 – Shelved as: contemporary (Other Paperback Edition)
November 25, 2014 –
page 67
18.16% (Other Paperback Edition)
November 27, 2014 – Finished Reading (Other Paperback Edition)
January 22, 2016 – Started Reading
January 22, 2016 – Shelved
January 22, 2016 –
page 50
14.08% "I was reading the ebook the last time; feels good to hold this beaut in my hands! *_*"
January 22, 2016 – Shelved as: contemporary
January 22, 2016 – Shelved as: young-adult
January 22, 2016 –
page 98
January 23, 2016 – Shelved as: favourites
January 23, 2016 – Finished Reading
February 21, 2016 – Shelved as: favourites (Other Paperback Edition)