Cátia's Reviews > The Secret to Letting Go

The Secret to Letting Go by Katherine Fleet

For more reviews click HERE

*I was provided a copy by the publisher through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

I don’t know how I’ll be able to write this review without giving too much away. This one of that books that is good to go without knowing a lot. But first like just all admire the gorgeous cover that this book has. I’m going to be honest this cover was one of the reasons why I requested this book.

I really liked this book. I loved that it was told in two different POVs and that we could know what was on the MC’s head. The MC’s are completely different from each other but in the end they end up helping each other with the issues they have. Daniel is a normal guy who grew up having everything but that still feels guilty over his girlfriend’s death. One the other hand, Clover is a very mysterious character. In the beginning you only know that she hasn’t had a normal life and that there is something that haunts her life. I spent all book trying to figure out what happened to her for her to be like this. The girl doesn’t even know what an exercise bike is. While the author drops a lot of clues about Clover’s past I was still shocked when I found out the true. I also liked the romance but in the end I wanted a little bit more. My only problem with the romance was how Clover always wanted to get back to Daniel and thought that she needed him in her life. I understand where this comes from but sometimes it would annoy me a little bit. Another thing I loved was the other characters. I loved Daniel’s twin sister Amelia. She was an amazing character and I would read a book about her and Sam because they are the cutest and by now you know how much I love cuteness.

Overall, I really did enjoy this book and even more than what I was expecting. I’m pretty sure that after this I’ll keep Katherine Fleet under my radar because I want to read her next books

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Secret to Letting Go.

January 22, 2016 – Started Reading