Zelma's Reviews > Forever Safe

Forever Safe by Jody Hedlund

Jan 21, 2016

Another amazing book by Jody! Loved this story. Victoria is a spoiled girl who always had her father and servants dote on her. When her life is in danger on her wedding day her father hired Tom to be her body guard. Little did she know how drastically her life would change. She is engaged to a very nice man and she felt pretty content with their relationship but Tom stirs new feelings in her that she never knew could be possible. With a large ploy to keep Victoria safe Tom takes her to a lighthouse that his mother and father run. Great way to hide and keep her safe. Story goes on and I don't want to give away the whole story so I'll stop here. But it was so amazing to see Tom's mother's name is Zelma. This made my day like you wouldn't believe. :) Not only is this a good read but your emotions will be all over the place. I've cried several times because of the strength Tom's mom Zelma has and the love she has for her children! Victoria is young and spoiled so she has a lot of growing to do but I love how Jody tells this story. The growth of Victoria is mountain peeks high, Tom's reservations lifted and so much more. I hope you all enjoy this book as much as I have and MORE! Thanks Jody for allowing me to continue to pre-read for you. I can't wait for more of your books. You don't disappoint.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever Safe.

January 21, 2016 – Shelved