Sherida Stewart's Reviews > Rocky Mountain Reunion

Rocky Mountain Reunion by Tina Radcliffe

Love rekindled in Paradise, Colorado....small town romance at its BEST!

If you like romance stories filled with endearing characters, special places and inspiring love, I suggest you visit Paradise, Colorado, a perfect small town, complete with beloved townsfolk who value friendship and faith.......a place for a beautiful romance to bloom.

In Tina Radcliffe's Rocky Mountain Reunion, ER nurse Anne Matson has centered her life around her demanding job and caring for her aging aunt.....the aunt who years earlier coerced her to leave the man she loved. Construction company owner Matt Clark returns to Paradise Valley with a nine-year-old daughter who just recently entered his life.

I loved this story! The looming problem is certainly compelling with the decisions that must be made....and the deadline is fast approaching. Waiting......and forgiving is hard.

I absolutely loved all the characters.....dedicated Anne, feisty Aunt Lily, hurting Claire, steadfast Marta, fun Juanita, faithful Stanley and, most of all, Matt, the handsome hero who has waited patiently, trying to be an honorable man. Though this book is definitely a stand-alone story, I enjoyed the glimpses of characters from earlier in the series.

With the backdrop of a beautiful mountain valley and the charm of a Victorian century-old house, Rocky Mountain Reunion brings you home.....to a place of faith, hope and love, with a picturesque conclusion.

If this is a return visit to Paradise or your first, be sure to stop in at Patti Jo's Cafe and Bakery for a chocolate chip cookie or a cinnamon roll. You won't be disappointed!

Examples of small town wisdom expressed in a few favorite lines from Rocky Mountain Reunion:

"I'm your friend and friends are there for each other no matter what."

"Forgiveness is a decision. A step of faith. I've forgiven. The hard part is the pride."

"We've all got a mountain of pride that stands between us and happiness."

*I purchased and was given a copy of this book. I was not required to write a review. I love giving my enthusiastic opinion of this novel.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rocky Mountain Reunion.

January 13, 2016 – Started Reading