Kymberly Holland's Reviews > Alpha Blood

Alpha Blood by Elena Kincaid

F 50x66
Jan 17, 2016

Intensely Hot! Elena Kincaid Delivers The Heat!

This is the first time reading one of Ms Kincaid's books. And I was hooked from the start!

Gemma is a beautiful she wolf from the Blood-Moon pack. Who is being fixated by a deranged sociopath wolf from the Pollux-Moon pack. He's been stealing females from outside packs and force mating them to his pack members. He sees Gemma by chance and wants Gemma for his own. When Gemma still continues to thwart his plans...he has her parents murdered in front of her and injects her with a serum. This to forces her to experience intense pain unless she mates. She runs and is hiding in the woods in the White-Moon pack territory when Jordan the Alpha and his brother Kane the Beta of the pack locate her during one of her episodes. These super sexy Alpha Males Realizing they are fated mates bring her home and mate her in an all night love fest! But Gemma still needs vengeance on the man who killed her family!
Jordan and Kane as Gemma's new mates they are honor bound to defend her and go to war. They declare war on the insane Pollux-Moon pack and rally all their allies to help eliminate the threat to the packs. Gemma deciding to disobey her mates about staying safe, follows the pack into battle. She finds herself caught by her evil , insane nemesis again and he decides to beat her up and kill her. Forcing Jordan and Kane to save the day and defeat the Pollux-Moon pack.

There is so mush hot steamy sex in this short story I was afraid I would hyperventilate just reading it! I know I melted into a puddle! While it is a short novella it is packed full of plot and hot romance. A must have for the lover of wolves, HEA's and heated melt downs! 5 stars as far as I'm concerned, all the way!

I received this book free in exchange for an unbiased opinion and review!

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alpha Blood.

January 16, 2016 – Started Reading