Sean Peters's Reviews > Find Her

Find Her by Lisa Gardner

Thank You to Net Galley, the publishers and the author for a advanced copy.

Flora Dane is a victim.

Seven years ago, carefree college student Flora was kidnapped while on spring break. For 472 days, Flora learned just how much one person can endure.

Flora Dane is a survivor.
Miraculously alive after her ordeal, Flora has spent the past five years reacquainting herself with the rhythms of normal life, working with her FBI victim advocate, Samuel Keynes. She has a mother who’s never stopped loving her, a brother who is scared of the person she’s become, and a bedroom wall, covered with photos of other girls who’ve never made it home.

Flora Dane is reckless.
...Or is she? When Boston Detective D.D. Warren is called to the scene of a crime-- a dead man and the bound, naked woman who killed him-- she learns that Flora has taken on three other suspects since her return to society. Is Flora a victim, or a vigilante? And with her firsthand knowledge of criminal behavior, could she hold the key to rescuing a missing college student whose abduction has rocked Boston? When Flora herself disappears, D.D. realizes a far more sinister predator is out there. One who’s determined that this time, Flora Dane will never escape.

And now it is all up to D.D. Warren to Find Her.

A unique and different story, compelling and gripping with a flawed character in Flora Dane, with her flashbacks of her past and her life now, and the great return of DD.

A plot, where I did not know the villain, and my guess was way out !!

Gripping, tense, great characters and lots of red herrings.

A four star book for me, and recommended a great author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Find Her.

January 15, 2016 – Started Reading
page 315
January 25, 2016 –
page 350
January 27, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Linda (new) - added it

Linda Looks to be another winner for Lisa Gardner, Sean.

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine Wonderful review, Sean. I know I would love this author. I MUST get to her!

message 3: by BJ (new) - added it

BJ Great review, Sean! I love the D.D. Warren character. Can't wait to read this one.

message 4: by Shalawn (new)

Shalawn I missed this one on Net Galley