Beth Anne's Reviews > The Inheritance of Beauty

The Inheritance of Beauty by Nicole A. Seitz

Feb 28, 2011

bookshelves: goodreads-giveaway-first-read
Read on May 03, 2011

i received this book through a Goodreads Giveaway and I am so happy that I did.

this is the story of a couple living in an old age home...who's lives get shaken up by reminders and memories from the past. a simple package delivered to them starts a journey through history...and opens up a story that you can't even imagine.

as the story unfolded...through letters, flashbacks, and memories...i found myself trying to figure out the mysteries and secrets that each of the characters held inside them for so many years. and every time i thought that i knew what happened...a new piece of the puzzle would reveal itself and i'd be back scratching my head, wondering what actually happened.

i loved this story. i loved the character of George...he was strong and sad and so full of love. he was the driving force behind the entire story and was one of the best, most likeable characters that i've read about in a long time. and at the end of the story....when i knew the full extent of his struggles...i grew to love him even more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Inheritance of Beauty.

05/03/2011 page 223