Jennifer's Reviews > Pucked Over

Pucked Over by Helena Hunting

Review for Read and Share Book Reviews (ARC received for an honest review)

My blog partner Amanda has been raving about this series since she read the first book. So when we received an invite to receive an ARC of this book I thought I would give it a try and see what all the hype was about. To be honest I have never been a hockey fan. I’m not sure why but it is just a sport that has never really interested me. However…. I’m pretty sure that’s all about to change after reading Pucked Over! Point me to the hockey players pleeeeeease!

This was such a sweet, heartwarming story with very low drama. I love these kinds of easy reads where you feel a connection right away with the characters and fall in love with them and their story. I was invested in both Randy & Lilly right from the very beginning. I read this one very slowly on purpose because I wanted to savor that feel good feeling, you know the one where you have butterflies in your stomach and you are sighing because you love the book so much. Yes this story gave me that.

Randy & Lilly’s relationship was so much fun. They had hilarious sarcastic and sometimes very naughty banter with one another. Their personalities were so funloving and they were incredible together in the bedroom…..or bathroom……or car….or anywhere really for that matter! LOL
Their love for one another developed slowly and over time, it wasn’t rushed or instant love but it was instant lust, which we all know can definitely happen.

Helena Hunting will most certainly have a hit on her hands with this one and now I need to go back and read the first two books because I know I will love them as much as I did this one. Pucked Over was a fun, loving, hot, sexy read with outstanding writing and very,very loveable characters. Excellent book!

Randy & Lily
Forever

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pucked Over.

January 15, 2016 – Started Reading
January 15, 2016 – Shelved
January 15, 2016 –
25.0% "This book is hilarious!! I'm cracking up!"
January 16, 2016 –
65.0% "Omg I am totally in love with Randy & Lilly!!! This is such a sweet hot as hell read!"
January 21, 2016 – Finished Reading