Julie (*Happily Ever Chapter*)'s Reviews > Betting On The Wrong Brother

Betting On The Wrong Brother by Cathryn Fox

bookshelves: netgalley

Andi had her heart broken when she was a teenager by a man that she thought was her friend, but now that she is older she writes her own romances. While at a romance writer's convention in Vegas who does she get stuck in an elevator with? The man that destroyed her self confidence years ago...or so she thinks. What she doesn't know is that it is actually his older brother. She comes up with a plan to seduce him and then leave him wanting but the attraction between the two of them is off the charts.

I love Cathryn Fox's series, In the Line of Duty, so I was really excited to see her jump on the "What Happened in Vegas" train. I've really been enjoying this series and reading from authors I hadn't heard of before. It's a lot of fun to see everyone's take on a Vegas love story. This one had me laughing out loud a few times, and the tomboy in me loved Ryan's idea for a date with Andi. So much fun! The story moves fairly quickly because it takes place in just a week, but I think that adds to the fun. A few times in the story they talk about how Ryan once had a "stalker situation" but they never really say what happened. It's not really a big deal but the curious part of me was wondering and a little bummed when it was never explained. I also thought it would have been interesting to see an interaction with Andi and Nolan now...just for closure. I still really enjoyed this one though.

** I received an ARC of this title via NetGalley and Entangled Publishing in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own. **
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Betting On The Wrong Brother.

January 13, 2016 – Shelved
January 13, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
January 13, 2016 – Shelved as: netgalley
January 20, 2016 – Started Reading
January 20, 2016 –
54.0% "The tomboy in me thinks that is probably the coolest date ever! lol"
January 20, 2016 – Finished Reading