Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️'s Reviews > Entrapment

Entrapment by Aleatha Romig

bookshelves: arc, cliffy, gripping, thriller, emotional

5+++ OMG Stars
 photo image_zpsvfsrbejt.jpeg

Sometimes you finish a book and want to stay in that world. Thinking over the twists and turns, remembering the characters, those you love and those you hate, and being sad that there is only one more book in the series. Entrapment, Book 4 of the Infidelity Series, is just that book for me.

This part of the story brings your emotions to high alert. Sometimes there are things you HAVE to do for family. It's not what you want to do but it must be done. Alexandria must return to Montague Manor for her mother. She said she would never return but never say never. Evil lurks around every corner at Montague Manor and Nox can't be there. Nox must work from the outside to help HIS Charli. He must trust her and she must trust him. It's a very slippery slope and there can be major repercussions. One must play by the rules.......that includes Alton, Suzanne, Bryce, Chelsea, Jane, Deloris, Oren, Adelaide, Nox and most of all Alexandra/Charli.

There are so many twists and turns. Some that make you hopeful, some that make you cringe, some that make you want to commit murder and then there are moments that you sigh. The many different dynamics of the story become more transparent, relationships past and present are stripped bare, and new revelations are still weaved into the story. Aleatha Romig does storytelling on such a riveting and completely mind altering level that nothing is as it seems--Oh the tangled web Aleatha weaves, when first she practices to deceive. (I can picture her rubbing her hands and saying Hmmmm.....in an evil laugh).

photo image_zpswqe62kt9.jpeg

Alexandria/Charli is really tested in this book. I love her strength and determination. Nox is also tested in this book as he is not in full control. But through this ordeal, their love and commitment for one another becomes more solidified. They just have to defeat those that want their own agenda set forth.

Of course in true Aleatha fashion, she gives us a cliffy. A OMG, WHAT, NO WAY, HOW WILL I WAIT TILL JANUARY Cliffy. But cliffy and all, I loved Book 4 in this Epic Saga. I can't wait to see how the remaining puzzle pieces fit into this tangled web!!!

*advanced copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Entrapment.

January 12, 2016 – Shelved
September 8, 2016 – Shelved as: cliffy
September 8, 2016 – Shelved as: gripping
September 8, 2016 – Shelved as: thriller
September 8, 2016 – Shelved as: emotional

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️Lautner❤️Miller❤️Garrett❤️Dean❤️Rafe❤️Liam❤️Beck❤️ and Archer❤️❤️ wrote: "Enjoy Deanna! :)
xoxo"

Thanks my dear xoxo

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» Enjoy, hon! :) xoxo

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» Looking forward to your full thoughts, Deanna! :D xoxo

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» wrote: "Looking forward to your full thoughts, Deanna! :D xoxo"

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» wrote: "Enjoy, hon! :) xoxo"

Thanks xo

Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover Awesome review hun!

message 7: by Jen (new)

Jen Fab review, Deanna!

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Terrific review, Deanna! xx

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover wrote: "Awesome review hun!"

Thanks so much Sher ❤️

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Jen wrote: "Fab review, Deanna!"

Thanks Jen❤️

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Arianna wrote: "Terrific review, Deanna! xx"

Thanks Sweetie xo-

message 12: by Jen (new)

Jen Awesome review, honey! ❤️

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Jen wrote: "Awesome review, honey! ❤️"

message 14: by Amy | Foxy Blogs (new)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Terrific review and collage ♥

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» FAB review, hon! So looking forward to reading this. Books that can make us lose ourselves within their pages are always the most worthwhile. So happy you loved this! :D xoxo

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Terrific job on the review, hun!

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Fantastic review and I love your casting!!! xxoo

message 18: by Mo (new)

Mo Fantastic review, Deanna. Great visuals.

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Terrific review and collage ♥"

Thanks so much Amy❤️

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» wrote: "FAB review, hon! So looking forward to reading this. Books that can make us lose ourselves within their pages are always the most worthwhile. So happy you loved this! :D xoxo"

Thanks Maida- I'm a die hard Aleatha Romig fan. She always hits a home run with me!!

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ ✤Maria✤ wrote: "Terrific job on the review, hun!
"

You are so cute Maria- thanks!! ❤️

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Elizabeth wrote: "Fantastic review and I love your casting!!! xxoo"

Thanks a bunch Elizabeth xox-

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Mo wrote: "Fantastic review, Deanna. Great visuals."

So appreciated Mo ❤️

message 24: by NinaReader (new)

NinaReader Great review Deanna!

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ NinaReader wrote: "Great review Deanna!"

Thanks Nina xo-

Alba and Her Secrets..♥ Fantastic review, doll!! :) xx

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Alba and Her Secrets..♥ wrote: "Fantastic review, doll!! :) xx"

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ great review Deanna. OMG the person u picked for Deloris!! too funny!

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Sharon ∞❥ is an angst book junkie ❥∞ wrote: "great review Deanna. OMG the person u picked for Deloris!! too funny!"

Thanks Sharon- my Deloris.......hmmmm ;-D