Kate's Reviews > The Score

The Score by Elle Kennedy

bookshelves: format-kindle, new-adult, romance, college, athlete-hero, 2016-year-i-read-it

Book: The Score (Off-Campus #3) by Elle Kennedy
Published: January 11th, 2016
Pages: 354
Genres: Romance, New Adult, College, Sports, Athlete
Format: Kindle
Date Read: January 27-29, 2016
Rating: 5 Stars!

Dean, Dean, Dean. I felt like I had to wait FOREVER to read his book. I have been a fan of this series since the beginning. I read the first one not long after if came out and immediately put the next book on my pre-order list. I love all of the characters in this series, they just pull you in!

When I first saw the summary that Dean was going to be paired with Allie I was a little worried. Allie had always been linked with Sean in the first two books, they were meant for each other (or so I thought!).

Dean and Allie fit so well together. He was able to bring out the care-free side of Allie and she was able to curb his man-whore ways. I loved their playful banter and the way their characters truly were two halves of a whole. And of course the sex was amazing. Why wouldn't it be, with all of the "practice" Dean has had? Haha.

One thing I love about Elle Kennedy is that she is always able to incorporate humor in her books and oh boy did this one have some doozies. The break in scene, anything that has to do with Winston and of course Summer! I really want to read Summer's story, I hope that is something in the works. That girl is a hoot!!

Five stars for Elle Kennedy, another smash hit!

This review can also be found on my blog The Book Potato

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Score.

Quotes Kate Liked

Elle Kennedy
“I think it takes a certain level of trust to sit next to someone and not feel the pressing urge to babble away.”
Elle Kennedy, The Score

Elle Kennedy
“Seriously, just find yourself a rebound.” Dean whips up his arm. “I volunteer as tribute.”
Elle Kennedy, The Score