Marilyn's Reviews > A Desperate Escape

A Desperate Escape by J.C. Morrows

bookshelves: ya-inspirational, 2016

Sensational---Breathtaking—Unbelievable

JC Morrows writing style drew my whole being into the tense moments at the palace in A Desperate Escape. Ms Morrow had these words in the Preface of A Desperate Escape, “I was sent here to kill you.” Prince Dvarius had hurriedly rushed Kayden into a bunker as explosions had happened within the palace wall. How will Dvarius react to Kayden and vice versa while the two of them wait out the explosions in the bunker?

Every fiber of my body and mind was attuned to the chaos, moments of tenderness, threats and trying to save their lives throughout book 3 in the Order of the Moonstone series. There were so many twists and turns in the stories and unpredictable events happening wherever the Prince and Kayden went.

Prince Dvarius’s life is on the line and he knew Kayden had been sent to end it. But yet his thoughts were “He didn’t know her at all—how could he possibly love her?” (page 33). As Kayden is suffering once again from the shock of the damage from the explosions, after leaving the bunker, Prince Dvarius couldn’t leave her side—after all she had saved his life once again. But his mother needed him, too. Who, when, where, what and how will individuals try to destroy Prince Dvarius’s life? Will they be successful? Will Kayden’s life be cut short since she had not fulfilled her mission yet?

Order your copy of A Desperate Escape to discover answer to these questions. Also, readers will learn that Lady Catarine’s shared with Kayden about being “children of God.”

I rated this book 5 stars and look forward reading the fourth book in this series: A Tragic Consequence. (To bad it’s not available for a few months). My mind is intrigued in knowing if the palace staff, the Prince, Queen, and other loved characters survive or if the Order of the Moonstone takes over Auralius and the palace.

I received a gifted e-ARC of A Desperate Escape and this is my honest review of the amazing book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Desperate Escape.

January 12, 2016 – Shelved