Roksana's Reviews > Fearless In Love

Fearless In Love by Bella Andre

I really love this author and enjoyed some of her books but I am really disappointed in this book...I felt Ari was more mature than Matt..even though she was only 24 and he was 34, she showed more wiseness, but he just did not work for me "as my type of Alpha Hero" who goes after what he wants...his constant distrust and indecisiveness over Ari was taking away my enjoyment of the book...and don't start me on that argument? All the horrible things he said.. like

"undermining her education and experience" and that "his son is not her child"

and he said that after sleeping with her and allowing her to bond with his son and giving her a sense of commitment? So she is incredible and bla bla bla but after she will screw up she will be trashed like a dirt...becase that's what i got from him..I mean I understand you need to add some conflict to the story, but the way he handled it was very poor...he basically went to meet his friends on a barbeque and "if they did not tell him to wise up" he would not have gone after Ari and that was very disappointing..I want my man to go after his woman without hesitation and yes he went after her, but it was a reaction that should have happened a long time ago! So where was that love? I felt Ari gave so much and deserved so much more than what he was giving her, but hse forgave him too easily and I did not like that...after that scene, I don't know but i just could not enjoy it even after he apologised and all was said and done!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fearless In Love.

Finished Reading
June 18, 2016 – Shelved as: single-dad
June 18, 2016 – Shelved as: sweet-heroine
June 18, 2016 – Shelved as: too-little-too-late
June 18, 2016 – Shelved as: weak-reunion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

message 1: by Erika (new)

Erika Only 2 stars? What didn't work for you? I have been thinking about this one.

Leo (Queen of the Rants) Uh oh not safe?

message 3: by Roksana (last edited Jun 18, 2016 03:05PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Roksana Leonor wrote: "Uh oh not safe?"

Erika wrote: "Only 2 stars? What didn't work for you? I have been thinking about this one."

Hello Erika and Leonor, sorry, I wish I would be more on GR, but live is too busy..anyway..its safe book, but I did not like the hero much..he was a bit indecisive and not as possessive as I would like..again this is only my preference and it worked for many..I may round up to 3 stars just for the heroine because she was so lovely...and I felt she deserved so much more ;)

message 4: by Erika (new)

Erika Great review Roksana! And i can totally see why you didn't love it. Like you, I prefer my heroes really go after the heroine too, especially at the end, if they have screwed up. Don't like that he needed his friends to give him a talk.

Roksana Thank you Erika, this is the reason why I doubted him after that conversation with his friends...when he was nasty to the heroine and knew she left he did not go after her but went to the barbeque to see his friends..so you can see that "He did not go after her" only after his friend's talk..just disappointing :)