Michelle's Reviews > Dirty Together

Dirty Together by Meghan March

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 8577073ed20cc074d4b544222c378f_zpsqudxhb7t.gif

photo d15f7b1c4aef4434938a7d0ab30b3a_zpsz04ci6yx.gif“What I don’t know is how the hell I’m going to get through to her that she isn’t just some kind of ornament in my life. She is my life.”

Absolute Sweet Music!!!!!! A perfect ending for a trilogy that has managed to find the right notes and melodies for every romance addicts like myself. Meghan March has perfectly weaved and orchestrated one of the most sweetest, sexy, and steamiest love story. Dirty Together definitely left a big fat smile on my face.

#DirtyTogether

photo d15f7b1c4aef4434938a7d0ab30b3a_zpsz04ci6yx.gif“So in that moment, my two options become very clear: continue to hold up my walls and be afraid to rest easy in the safety of his arms, or lean into him and let the walls crumble around me.”

Dirty Together was the perfect blend of self-discovery, strength, resilience, hope, second chances and love. I loved how Meghan March was able to showcase character growth for Holly as she learns and discovers what truly matters in her life. I am please to tell you that Holly has finally stopped running. This stubborn country girl finally found a reason to stop running from the truth. And the truth is that Creighton Karas is the dirty billionaire that completes her.

photo d15f7b1c4aef4434938a7d0ab30b3a_zpsz04ci6yx.gif“No. Don’t say anything. When you tell me how you feel , I don’t want there to be any hesitation, any question. I want the feeling to be burning through you so hot and fierce that you can’t hold it back, and you blurt it out at the most inopportune moment. That’s what I want from you, Holly. Until I can have that, I’ll settle for the rest of you. Because that’s a pretty fucking fabulous deal on my part too.”

Since this book is short, I won't say anymore but I will say Meghan March has written a story that will have you smitten over Creighton and Holly. It is definitely a bittersweet feeling to say goodbye to them but I am so happy with how this trilogy ended. So if you are looking for a story where two strangers fell in love and had one unforgettable journey to HEA then I highly recommend you to read this trilogy!!

photo ba84bdf5397ed850289e3a1ffaa042_zpsmgyoabcz.gif

Review can also be found on Four Chicks Flipping Pages: http://fourchicksflippingpages.weebly...Meghan March

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dirty Together.

January 11, 2016 – Started Reading
January 11, 2016 – Shelved as: billionaire-romance
January 11, 2016 –
January 11, 2016 –
January 11, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

• Lisa • Great review Mich x

Michelle Lisa Jayne wrote: "Great review Mich x"