Victoria Green's Reviews > Simple Gospel, Simply Grace: How Your Christian Life Is Really Supposed to Work

Simple Gospel, Simply Grace by Bob Christopher

Bob Christopher is host of the daily call in radio program Basic Gospel and author of Love Is. Anyway I found this book through listening to his broadcast one day while recouping from last years total replacement shoulder surgery. Many months to read /do PT/ and get better!
If you want to experience the benefits of the simple yet powerfully freeing experience of what the Gospel truly means- read this book. "GRACE is not the door that grants us entry into God's house; its the way we live once we are inside".
I chose this book because since I came to Christ in 1975 on June 21, I have studied and hungered after truth of Jesus and after hearing Bob's program I was so excited because for once I heard what I have lived. The grace that is really meant to be lived in; it is not a set of laws and restrictions. It is an abundance of new life bought and paid for me by Jesus Christ. Grace is all the power I need for life and godliness. All that power has always been in those who have received Christ as their Savior, it is just so many don't know it. "How do we know we have been forgiven when we mess up? How do we receive the power for living a new life every day? How do we enjoy a deep, personal connection with God?"
Jesus came to set the captives free...He came to give life and give it abundantly. Read this book and find out the essence of that abundance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Simple Gospel, Simply Grace.

September 1, 2015 – Started Reading