Traci's Reviews > Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Dragons of Autumn Twilight by Margaret Weis

Feb 24, 2011

bookshelves: fantasy, aficionado-top-100-challenge
Read from December 15 to 16, 2011

Tanis, Flint, Tas, Caramon, Raistlin, Tika, Goldmoon, Riverwind, Sturm,....names that seem like old friends. Actually they are easier to remember than some of the friends I had back when I read this for the first time. Both the Chronicles and Legends books are too much a part of who I am to rate them fairly. This is where my love of fantasy came from. And to this day when I think of fantasy this is still what I think of. Is it perfect? No. Is it great writing? Nope. Did your favorite movie sweep the Oscars? Probably not. I love these books like family. With all their faults and embarrassment. I don't even know how many times I read these in school. How many friends I tried to pimp them out to. Recently I got contacted by a good friend on facebook I hadn't seen in years who is trying to get her son to read and one of the first things she asked me was, What book is Raistlin from? lol. The day I no longer like these is the day to check for the empty pod in my basement.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragons of Autumn Twilight.