Heather Hopkins's Reviews > The Emperor's Blades

The Emperor's Blades by Brian Staveley

Feb 17, 2017

This was really good. I am so glad that I started it over and that I didn't give up on it. I would have missed a great and well written story. I have heard mixed reviews on the final book in the trilogy but for now I am going to dive in and enjoy the Providence of Fire. I have a feeling this trilogy will be gracing my shelves in hardcover.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Emperor's Blades.

January 10, 2016 – Shelved
March 10, 2016 –
page 181
March 10, 2016 –
page 181
37.71% "Ok...a third of the way through and I'm still waiting for it to get interesting. Hoping it picks up."
March 20, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
February 11, 2017 – Started Reading
February 11, 2017 –
page 24
5.0% "I started this book many months ago and never finished it. I find it amazing how a book that you read or started to read after finishing a superb book can seem not so great and often times you may not finish it. Simply because your mind is elsewhere, still in the last book you read. When you pick up that unfinished book again, with a fresh mind, it's like reading a completely different book."
February 11, 2017 –
page 151
31.46% "Better than I remember it the first time...much better."
February 12, 2017 –
page 314
February 16, 2017 –
page 396
82.5% "I can't read fast enough..."
February 17, 2017 – Finished Reading

Nick T. Borrelli I loved this entire series. It's so good.

Petrik I loved thr first two book but was disappointed with the last. Hopefully you'll enjoy it more Heather! :)