Cindy's Reviews > Tiger's Quest

Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck

Feb 24, 2011

bookshelves: chemistry-a-plenty, favorites, swoon-worthy-heroes, tortured-heroes, unforgettable-heroines
Read from July 29 to 30, 2011

LOVED this book, it was soooo goood! Everything I had hoped for and more, wrapped up in a beautiful, well done package. Tiger's Quest picks up were we left off. Kelsey is back in the states and off to college, and completely heartbroken over leaving Ren. Which she should be what was she thinking. I see her reasoning, but still... I am not going to be able to tell much of the plot in this story for fear of ruining it for you. Sufficed to say that once again Mrs. Houck takes us on an amazing journey full of adventure, intrigue, romance, and HEARTACH. The language of the book flowed with ease. I was so caught up in it and didn't wish to put it down. I had to find out what happend to my favorite characters. I have to say Mrs. Houck has made me so invested in these characters. I was laughing, crying, and shaking my head.(especially at the ending). I love Kelsey's desire to do what she think is best for herself and others, whether that is the case or not, she is courageous, kind, a little lost at times, flawed, sweet,endearing and in love. Ren is well perfect, right? He makes the most perfect boyfriend out there, I think, he is sooooo in love with Kelsey, sacrifices(and in a huge way in this story, oh my), full of chilvary, brilliant, sweet, and knows how to treat the women he loves. Kishan *swoon* he is all that his brother is only with a dose of edginess to him, which makes him all the more desirable. I feel for him because he is in love with Kelsey too, and he knows her heart is with Ren. Mr Kadam is the best he is there for his family, and wants to see all of them happy. He is one of the best examples of a best friend, he has sacrificed, and given much to/for Ren and Kishan. I love his character in this story.
I have to talk about the ending, without talking about it because it was just so so so, how do I put it, took my breath away, broke my heart poor Ren, Kishan and Kelsey. What are they going to do now/next?All I can say is that I wish November was yesterday so I could be reading Tiger's Voyage right NOW!! Great series if you haven't read it, I highly recommend it.

Clean language
Clean romance

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tiger's Quest.

Quotes Cindy Liked

Colleen Houck
“I decided to find you, throw myself at your feet, and beg you to have mercy on me. Honestly, I’ll accept whatever you choose, Kelsey. Just don’t ask me to live apart from you again. Because...I can’t.”
Colleen Houck, Tiger's Quest

07/29/2011 page 186
41.0% "Perfection! So glad to be back in Ren and Kishans world!" 3 comments
07/30/2011 page 414
91.0% "This is sheer torture, what is Kelsey going to do?!?! I love this book! :D"
07/30/2011 page 457
100.0% "OH MY HECK! what an ending!!!:)"

Erica (daydreamer) Finally reading it ;) Enjoy!

Teryn I am reading this right now too. Fun huh!?

Cindy Erica, I am so loving this book! It is just so amazing! Aaaawwww Ren and Kishan are the most perfect of guys*swoon* I am on pg414. I have come to love both guys for Kelsey. I honestly could not pick which one I would rather see her with. I have come to love Kishan as well as Ren. How awful, my heart goes out to all of them. This is a tortured read, I knew it would be I think that is why held off as long as I could. One of my favorite reads!

Cindy Teryn, Oh my this is so much fun, sooooo goooood. I can hardly put down the book. I have to find out what is going to happen.

Erica (daydreamer) Yes, it is pretty much torture, this book, especially the ending (have you gotten to the end yet?). I came to really love Kishan in TQ, and I'd hate to see him get hurt, but Ren belongs with Kelsey, and that's what I want.

Teryn Yuck! What a horrible way to end it. Awwwww! I don't want to wait until Nov. :(

Cindy WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT ENDING!!! OH MY HECK, SO NOT FAIR!! That was the worst/best ending ever!!! I want Ren and Kishan both, I am so torn. I think at the moment I am leaning towards Ren, but just barely. Kishan.... oh boy what a mess it all is. Nov. is to long, but thank goodness we do not have to wait a year! I think I change my mind now I want Kishan lol! We need a third tiger with all of the best qualities of the two, JK. I couldn't handle a third tiger!!

Angie Cornelison So, wait to read or not?! I don't want to be in your same boat!

Cindy It was so good, Iam glad I read it! So I say read, them we can chat!

Tifferz don't wait to read it!! It is sooo good!

message 11: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily I've read Tiger's Curse! It was so good!!! I love those big kitties!

Cindy I know me too, they are so awesomely swoon worthy!! I can hardly wait for Nov. and Tiger's Voyage!:D
Just wait until you read Tiger's Quest, oh my!!!!

Angie Cornelison Ok! It will be my next read! Thanks!:)

Cindy you will love it!:)

message 15: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily I love this series!

Cindy Emily wrote: "I love this series!"
Me too, it is awesome! Tiger's Voyage comes out first part of November.
Tell your mom hello for me:D

message 17: by Emily (new) - added it