Dali's Reviews > Beauty and the Mustache

Beauty and the Mustache by Penny Reid

2209138

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, friends-to-lovers, series, standalone

Ok, ok... my review is a pretty bad one but the teaser I found is really swoony, right?

I need more stars in my rating system. It deserves a minimum of 5+ ⭐️. Wow... so darn swoony, but also fun, entertaining with pull at your heart strings feels. A breathtakingly beautiful romance.

Drew Runous is THE perfect books boyfriend. He’s a man’s man, thoughtful, caring, supportive and oh so incredibly romantic. The list goes on and on, hence THE PERFECT MAN. And Ashley Winston is his ideal match. She’s smart, strong and independent but also caring and fun.

Giving this story an added layer of goodness, was the introduction of Ashley’s now grown, but still wacky brothers. I love their dynamic, the banter, the laugh out loud situations, and most of all, their unconditional support for one another.

And of course, a Knitting in the City book wouldn’t be completely without Ashley’s knitting posee. I love this group of lovely, caring women and their men.

Seriously this entire series is guaranteed to make you smile.

Amazon -> http://amzn.to/2uilgHJ

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beauty and the Mustache.

Quotes Dali Liked

Penny Reid
“You underestimate how deeply you cut when your intentions carry no knives.”
Penny Reid, Beauty and the Mustache

Penny Reid
“Agree!” This came from Sandra. “Roses are red, violets are blue, rhyming is hard. Wine.”
Penny Reid, Beauty and the Mustache