Ariel's Reviews > Leading Me Home

Leading Me Home by Megan Linden

bookshelves: ink-rainbow-reads

I really loved this story. The plot I've read before: best friends become lovers become boyfriends. This time the author through in a werewolf twist and not just a werewolf but the son of an alpha. I loved her spin on things.

Best friends, Kevin and Taylor, come up with a scheme to fool Taylor's parents into thinking that Kevin is his boyfriend when they're just friends. Kevin, though, really likes Taylor and would like to be more than friends. They take a trip back to Taylors hometown and pack to attend a wedding. It's a wonderful story and the author let's us into Taylor and Kevin's thoughts and feelings.

My favorite part was when Kevin's feelings get hurt by Taylor because Taylor did not do what Kevin expected. I loved that bit of angst. I wish it would have dragged out more. Would have made for a more interesting read.

The only other little bit of criticism and suggestion I would make is I wish there was a little bit more drama in the story. It would have spiced up the story a bit more.

I highly recommend this book. If you love a good werewolf romance then I guarantee you will like this.

I received this ARC in exchange for a fair and honest review from Inked Rainbow Reads.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Leading Me Home.

January 7, 2016 – Shelved